Leaving the faculty

If a student wishes to discontinue his or her studies at the faculty, he or she should request an ‘Exmatrikulation’ form from the Faculty Office. He or she should then render his or her record of study and the student ID to the faculty office and prove that he or she owes no outstanding sums to the seminary college or the library (a stamp will be placed in the student’s record of study.)

The documents can be found under the heading Forms and Examination Regulations (available for download).